Congratulations to all of our new winners from this year's 2013 photo contest. Thewinners will be announced shortly!!!!!
We will be running the contest until AUG. 31, 2013.
- First prize will be two (2) round trip airline tickets in coach from your city to St. Maarten valid through January 31, 2014 for use with your timeshare.
- Second prize will be a free week stay at participating SMTA resorts.
- Third prize will be $150 for dining at your restaurant of choice on St. Maarten
- Capture the essence of a St. Maarten vacation in a picture.
- Photos must be in good taste.
- The SMTA board will be the judging committee.
- All photos submitted may be used by the SMTA or the St. Maarten Tourism Bureau for promotional purposes.
Check the photos from the 2010 - 2011 contest!
Check the photos from the 2011 - 2012 contest!
After hours of gliding over the beautiful flora and fauna of the island it is great to get your feet back on solid ground and relax having a great lunch with the family!Check the photo contest!
We brought the family to St. Maarten this year for a family Christmas present. In this picture we had just landed and stopped to enjoy the tropical breezes and a great lunch! What a great way to start off our week!Check the photo contest!
We celebrated our 31st Wedding Anniversary with our Family on August 1, 2013.Check the photo contest!
Exploring the town of Philipsburg, St. Maarten via Segways. The family had a great time and we got to see the true beauty of the island. We have many wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.Check the photo contest!
Our family has been coming to St. Maarten for over 24 years staying at the Royal Islander. This picture was taken after a lunch at Le Sand. We are located in New York, Boston, Santa Fe and can't wait for 2014!!Check the photo contest!
Three Generations of mothers and daughters and girlfriends meet somewhere warm every year to celebrate family. This is our 10th year and to celebrate, my mother, Grand Vici, matched us as a true family! We might have to make St Maarten our regular annual getaway, we loved our holidayCheck the photo contest!